Re: So -- what did happen to Panix?

  • From: william(at)elan.net
  • Date: Wed Jan 25 15:09:40 2006

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:

It's now been 2.5 business days since Panix was taken out.  Do we know
what the root cause was?  It's hard to engineer a solution until we
know what the problem was.
Is it really that hard to engineer this solution? We do have several of them proposed (SBGP, soBGP, etc) and new WG is likely to be formed soon
within IETF to finally work it out.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks