T1 bonding

  • From: Matt Bazan
  • Date: Tue Jan 24 18:14:13 2006

Can someone shed some technical light on the details of how two T1's are
bonded (typically).  We've got two sets of T's at two different location
with vendor 'X' (name starts w/ an 'A') and it appears that we're really
only getting about 1 full T's worth of bandwidth and maybe 20% of the
second.

Seems like they're bonded perhaps using destination IP?  It's a vendor
managed solution and I need to get some answers faster than they're
coming in.  Thanks.

  Matt