Re: ORDB.ORG Outage

  • From: Elijah Savage
  • Date: Thu Jan 19 19:14:39 2006

Joseph W. Breu wrote:

I am seeing the same here. We have disabled these lookups on our mail servers.

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Jon R. Kibler wrote:

Anyone else having ORDB.ORG Temp lookup failures? Seems to have been going on since about 1900 UTC today. Using web site to do lookups also fails or is VERY slow.

Anyone know what is going on here?

THANKS!
Jon Kibler

We have had to do the same was slowing down a bunch of mail.
--
http://www.digitalrage.org/
The Information Technology News Center