Re: is this like a peering war somehow?

  • From: Alexander Harrowell
  • Date: Thu Jan 19 19:10:18 2006

I refer to a previous post: Best effort is best effort, right? Ergo
setting special QOS for special people=worse QOS for notspecial
people. And who knew these content providers were getting free
bandwidth? Me, I thought they had to pay for their leased lines :-)

I'd say more, but I'll trigger swearfilters..