Re: GoDaddy.com shuts down entire data center?

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Tue Jan 17 21:38:35 2006

Joe McGuckin wrote:

On the other hand , I'm not comfortable with the idea that an organization
that provides network infrastructure services under the aegis of the US
Government could unilaterally revoke those services for something that is
not illegal.
You could say I do that. I am not a registrar, but I do host DNS for many domains. So if my customer spams and I cut them off, including DNS, do you have a problem with that too?

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307