BGP route flap damping

  • From: Gustavo Rodrigues Ramos
  • Date: Mon Jan 16 07:29:51 2006

Hi folks,

Last week we received a DoS attack which got down my BGP connections to
my upstream providers (for three or four times I believe). I also belive
that event caused some routers to suppress my BGP announcement.

I would appreciate suggestions on "how to proceed?" with this situation.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gustavo.