NANOG List Statistics

  • From: Chris Malayter
  • Date: Thu Jan 12 21:04:24 2006

Good Evening,

We are now ready to release our first of monthly list statistics.

They are available at:

http://www.nanog.org/liststats.html

I'd like to offer a huge thanks to the staff at Merit for putting this all together:

Dale Fay, Sue Joiner, Brad Robertson, and Jeff Tomaszewski

I'd also like to thank the Steering Committee and Mail Admin Committee.

We hope they are useful and of interest to the community as a whole!

All comments can be directed to nanog-admin@merit.edu

Regards,

Chris Malayter

NANOG - Mail list Administration Committee