Reporting botnets?

  • From: Konstantin Barinov
  • Date: Tue Jan 10 16:55:43 2006

Hello colleagues,

Please advise, where to can I report botnet control activities?

I'm from overseas and interested if there are some law enforcement
organizations in US who may handle these issues?

I assume it is illegal business in US, and I have enough evidence
how botnet control sites command our trojaned customer PC's to send
spam and activate DDoS attacks.

Thank you!

--
Konstantin Barinov, Senior Network Engineer
INFONET AS, http://infonet.ee, sbr@infonet.ee