Virus: Remarks about Virus Volume reduction since mid-decemeber 2006

  • From: Alain Hebert
  • Date: Tue Jan 10 15:34:48 2006

Hi,

We had a constant volume of virus trapped by clamav, mcafee, etc. of about 2% of all mail traffics coming from outside our network.

Since mid-december the volume is now under 0.2% while the mail traffic stay in line with the tendencies of the previous year.

I'm not looking for opertional instructions about clamav, broken config, etc. But if anybody else noticed a volume reduction also?

And I'm curious to find out which network finally got fixed...

Thanks and have a good year.

--
Alain Hebert ahebert@pubnix.net PubNIX Inc. P.O. Box 175 Beaconsfield, Quebec H9W 5T7
tel 514-990-5911 http://www.pubnix.net fax 514-990-9443