Re: APNIC new IPv4 addresses (121/8 and 122/7)

  • From: David Conrad
  • Date: Mon Jan 09 21:53:49 2006

Hi,

On Jan 9, 2006, at 5:12 PM, william(at)elan.net wrote:
Next time can we have this announcement from IANA or at least from
APNIC person directly to this list please?
IANA would be happy to announce allocations to mailing lists if people want to suggest which mailing lists would be appropriate. Please send mail to me directly and I'll summarize.

Rgds,
-drc
General Manager, IANA