Sprint Problems?

  • From: Crist Clark
  • Date: Mon Jan 09 16:14:18 2006

Having trouble getting anything out of our Sprint rep. Rumors of
fiber whack. Problems out here in San Jose, California and in Texas,
Waco vicinity. Hard to say whether some of our problems over the rest
of North America are related to Texas and California or more widespread.
Voice and data problems.

Anyone have better info on what, where, and resolution?
--
Crist J. Clark                               crist.clark@globalstar.com
Globalstar Communications                                (408) 933-4387