Re: sober.z to hit tomorrow

  • From: Elijah Savage
  • Date: Thu Jan 05 15:09:28 2006

Wil Schultz wrote:

Wouldn't it be fun if it contained the WMF exploit in some form?
So, I'm planning on using swatch to monitor DNS requests for the known affected domains. What is everyone else planning to do?

-Wil

All the popular domains known we have puched out a global rule to our customers to block those domains and we are blocking those domains on the aggregate circuits/routers as a secondary precaution. I plan to check a few times tomorrow to see if any of those domains that aren't registered yet actually show up and possibly use netflow also.

--
http://www.digitalrage.org/
The Information Technology News Center