Re: live chat with other nanog'ers

  • From: Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr
  • Date: Fri Dec 30 13:36:14 2005

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Alexander Harrowell wrote:
Cracking analogy, Valdis. I'll use that..now can we put this frankly
soporific thread down like an unwanted kitten?
Presumably you mean "gently, to its sibs/parents"?

My experience with #nanog on Efnet has been that the channel is totally
off topic unless there's an incident going on, or an -interesting-
question is asked.

I'm a bit bemused by the expectation that #nanog should be all on topic,
all the time - it's an extension of the hallway track, which is certainly
not even close to all on topic at any time.

cheers!
avoid getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."