Re: live chat with other nanog'ers

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Fri Dec 30 00:03:49 2005

On Dec 29, 2005, at 11:55 PM, Hannigan, Martin wrote:

well, unfortunately the only way to get the chan dropped and
added back
to us is by going through the steering committee and having
one of them
talk to rob levin, (lilo, levin@freenode.net).
What does the steering committee have to do with #nanog? We
can't even keep the mailing list on topic and you want to
have #NANOG all gussied up? What is the purpose again? Oh,
I'm sorry, you're on meds. In that case, we'll be sure to
send a note into the SC and make sure they start asking
skiddies to unlock IRC channels PRIORITY ONE.

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html
*groan*

This must be the holiday lull...  Is this thread a glue pot yet?