AOL Security contact

  • From: Ronald W. Jean Jr.
  • Date: Thu Dec 29 19:08:50 2005

Is anyone available from the AOL/NOC security group? You have launched a new service [AIM Mail] and I am concerned that you may see increased traffic from some of my subscribers. I would like to touch bases with someone if available to ensure my customers have a pleasant experience with your services.

Thank you in advance

Ron Jean