OT: explaining "all-while etc. clubs"

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Tue Dec 27 12:10:37 2005

I believe I owe some people here an explanation as this was not understood by some.

In the anti virus industry, closed groups often of people who know each other in person (snobs), and who trust no one outside their group, are referred to as a metaphore to be like 50's clubs for all-white, all-rich all Christian.. as an exaggeration.

I meant no offense to anyone, and if you don't know, I am from Israel and was born a Jew.

I believe that although as much information as possible should be shared with the outside world, closed and secure groups are a necessity in many occasions.

Thanks and merry Christmas and sorry to those I offended,

Gadi.