Re: Infected list

  • From: Rob Thomas
  • Date: Mon Dec 26 13:06:26 2005

] To get action, lists of compromised (etc) systems NEED to include:
] Date/Time (preferably UTC), exact IP (as hostnames can have multiple
] A-records) and AS number.

Agreed!  We presumed it in this case, as the attack was "on-going."
I really should have included the immediate timestamp, now that I
think about it.  Doh!

--
Rob Thomas
Team Cymru