Re: Bogon stupidity... warning... operational post.

  • From: Rodney Joffe
  • Date: Thu Dec 22 12:47:02 2005

On Dec 22, 2005, at 10:03 AM, william(at)elan.net wrote:

I'm aware of that and rerunning the generation program right now. There is a new server being installed from yesterday to today as replacement
for old and after everything is done things will work much smoother
as the old server ran out of space and is causing problems.
Wouldn't it then have been appropriate then to remove the service/ data until it is fixed? Or am I missing something?

Rodney Joffe
CenterGate Research Group, LLC.
http://www.centergate.com
"Technology so advanced, even we don't understand it!"(R)