Re: #nanog: was Re: http://weblog.disgu.st down

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Wed Dec 21 21:08:14 2005

Daniel Roesen wrote:
On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 02:30:18PM -0600, Albert Meyer wrote:

I'd like to see a useful #nanog where network operators could chat.

That channel does exist but is not NANOG-related. Some #nanog folks who
do want to finally chat on-topic hang out there. Quote from one of them:
"dude, this is prolly the most on topic IRC channel I was ever in". :-)

Fortunately, even with currently almost 200 folks in it, there is enough
self discipline to stay mostly on topic.
It looked more like an 3l33t hax0rs channel to me when I visited.

	Gadi.