Portable datacenter coolers?

  • From: Mike Lyon
  • Date: Wed Dec 21 13:56:22 2005

Anyone know of any places in the silicon valley area that lease or rent those portable datacenter coolers? You know, those ones that stand about 5 feet high, are usually blue in color and are on wheels? The ones you are suppose to have on hand in case your main cooling system takes a dump on you? Yeah, those.

Anyone have any idea where I could get my hands on one fairly quickly? I am in Santa Clara.

Thanks,
Mike