Testing the route

  • From: Kaustubh Atrawalkar
  • Date: Sun Dec 18 08:56:59 2005

Hello ,

I am trying to send a test packet to the router for which my router has received an update packet containg the route. So that i can test the route and check its validity for any false route information. also it will be helpfull to keep eye on security issues. Plz comment. Is this possible ? if not why? if yes give me your feedback.