Ethernet over SDH tutorial/concepts.

  • From: MARLON BORBA
  • Date: Wed Nov 30 14:51:44 2005

Dear NANOGers,

We are in process of choosing a new corporate ISP for our company. One of them offered us connection to their backbone using Ethernet over SDH. I'd like to find some introductory texts or prospects about that technology and some advice about its pros/cons when compared to traditional data circuits.

Abrašos,
Marlon Borba, CISSP.
--
GTER 20/GTS 02.05 - Participe!