Re: BGP Security and PKI Hierarchies

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Tue Nov 29 14:21:30 2005

On 29-Nov-2005, at 12:16, David Barak wrote:

Maybe my imagination just isn't good enough: could you
toss me an example-type of organization where that
would be problematic?
Oh, my mistake -- you're talking about new organisations looking to acquire PI space. I was talking about organisations who have grandfathered (and hence zero-fee) PI space.

I don't have any examples of the former, and I tend to agree with your assessment for that.

Joe