Re: trollage (Re: Akamai server reliability)

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Mon Nov 28 16:04:47 2005

Chris Owen wrote:

It isn't just that they are wasting my time. They are also wasting their
own time. It's the overall lack efficiency that bothers me ;-]

Don't worry, it wont take long until google parks their datacenter-in-a-container outside at the fiber junction and the content distribution guys will be obsoleted overnight.

Pete