Re: BGP Security and PKI Hierarchies

  • From: Sandy Murphy
  • Date: Mon Nov 28 11:51:52 2005

Michael Dillon said:

>The fees are not charged for past services that were
>received for free, only for future services.

So you are saying that legacy space holder who signed a memberhsip
agreement would not owe the usual yearly fee associated with their
legacy space holdings but only those fees associated with any
future address space allocations/assignments?  I imagine that would
please the legacy space holders.

Do you know that this would be the case?  I'm not a registry
canon law expert myself.

--Sandy