BGP Security

  • From: Kaustubh Atrawalkar
  • Date: Sun Nov 27 01:56:09 2005

I am working over BGP security. Trying to guard router itself rather than trying to find the attacker. I am placing the module to test the UPDATE message before the formation of Adj-RIB-out. So that the false / malicious information wont go beyond my router and so that my router and the next hops will be free from attack. Would like to know ur views about this approach.