RE: Someone from nic.net registrar please contact me off-list

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Thu Nov 17 01:49:25 2005

> Thanks
> Evaldo Gardenali

You know, if people are going to post here as a paging service, it would
be nice to put some indication as to why - perhaps the rest of us can
assist more quickly? 9 times out of 10 we can since it's usually
operator/user error and not necessarily the providers issue. At least
that's my experience with "$doofus to the white lobby phone". YMMV.

-M<