New improved Linux-foo(l) Worm noise

  • From: J. Oquendo
  • Date: Tue Nov 08 13:33:14 2005

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/11/07/linux_worm/

I wonder how long will it be before someone takes the time to create a
massive automated backbone targeting worm.

J. Oquendo
GPG Key ID 0x97B43D89
http://mo.fscker.com :: Obscurity through Insecurity

"How can we account for our present situation unless we
believe that men high in this government are concerting
to deliver us to disaster?" Joseph McCarthy "America's
Retreat from Victory"