Re: Networking Pearl Harbor in the Making

  • From: James Baldwin
  • Date: Mon Nov 07 12:42:48 2005

On Nov 7, 2005, at 10:21 AM, Eric Gauthier wrote:

This latter case is what worries me since it implies
that there is a fundamental problem in IOS, the problem still exists even after
patching, and that Cisco can't readily repair it.
I would postulate that this is a fundamental problem in how machines represent and execute code.

---
James Baldwin
"Tolerance is for the insincere"