Re: cogent+ Level(3) are ok now

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Wed Nov 02 18:21:55 2005

For me, plenty, but a four-POP single-state network usually has different constraints on "scalable". However, I'd categorize it as one community-list per MED tier (i.e. if you just want near/far, that's two tiers, etc.) and one community-list entry per POP (or group of POPs, if you have some grouping logic embedded in your internal communities).

I think Pete is saying that as long as you aren't a control-nazi, its a good system. :)

Given that constraint, I wonder how of NANOG it applies to. ;)

Deepak