Re: [Misc][Rant] Internet router

  • From: Elmar K. Bins
  • Date: Fri Sep 30 02:09:42 2005

bilse@networksignature.com (Per Gregers Bilse) wrote:

> My finest "Dilbert moment"; it's over ten years old now, in fact.
[...]
*g*
It is _so_ true and so happens in probably 80% of the companies.

> It got so bad that if there was nothing to report (ie, no outages, no
> problems, everything just worked) "Boss" was convinced we (network
> techies) were either lying, or superfluous.

I myself get that feeling sometimes. My boss doesn't, because he
always knows of one more project that could be done...nasty :-)

Elmar.

--

"Begehe nur nicht den Fehler, Meinung durch Sachverstand zu substituieren."
                          (PLemken, <bu6o7e$e6v0p$2@ID-31.news.uni-berlin.de>)