RE: [Misc][Rant] Internet router (straying slightly OT)

  • From: Per Gregers Bilse
  • Date: Thu Sep 29 19:14:58 2005

On Sep 29, 10:42pm neil@DOMINO.ORG wrote:
> I'd start with Sam Halabi's Internet Routing Architectures book.

Grumble ... with reference to the issue of routing between connected
networks, your choice might be too advanced.

Douglas Comer's "Internetworking With TCP/IP Vol I" has been one of the
best introductions for years (soon literally "decades"), and should be
required reading before progressing to more advanced topics.

Life begins with ARP.

http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/dec/netbooks.html

Best,

  -- Per