Re: Corruption and Monopoly is the real Issue (was Re: Turkey has switched Root-Servers)

  • From: Joseph S D Yao
  • Date: Wed Sep 28 12:39:05 2005

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 10:33:43PM -0500, John Palmer (NANOG Acct) wrote:
> to operate our businesses. We have a right to operate our TLDs and

Why?

"I say so" is not a response.  Use of the word "deserve" in a response
will get it deleted without a response.

I am violently sick every time I hear or read the term "right" misused
and thereby denigrated and devalued in this way.  This is the first time
I have seen it here, I fear not the last.

--
Joe Yao