RE: [afnog] ARIN to allocate from 74/8 & 75/8

  • From: Manish Karir
  • Date: Thu Sep 22 10:54:59 2005

I put up some pre-run queries for these prefixes based on the
routeviews data at:
http://bgpinspect.merit.edu/reports.php

But you can probably run these yourself if you like.

From the perspective of atleast the 5 routeviews peers we track(att,
level3,aol,sprint,glx), all prefixes are pretty much visible by now,
what is perhaps more interesting is that it looks like these(and
a bunch more) were being incorrectly announced by AS9802 prior to Aug 30th.

-manish