Upcoming Network Event: Rita

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Wed Sep 21 13:24:39 2005

Not to be a doomsayer, however if anyone is in the path of Rita and wants to reflect/replicate/duplicate any services out of the region in a sort of timely fashion, we're offering our services at *no charge* to any/all who think they could benefit -- including all of our Disaster Recovery services: Colocation, Bandwidth, Hosting, DNS as well as things like Mainframe/Supercomputer Replication, SAN extension, Call Center Redirection, Disaster Tree Execution, etc.

Contact me off list.

Hope everything goes well and none of this is needed.

Deepak Jain
AiNET