Re: [afnog] ARIN to allocate from 74/8 & 75/8

  • From: Rob Thomas
  • Date: Wed Sep 21 02:59:53 2005

Hi, NANOGers.

] the suspicion is that cymru has filters!  [0]

Au contraire!  The device is completely unfiltered.  How crazy of
me.  ;)

Randy, I'm debugging the legitimate issues you share with me now.
Stay tuned!

Folks who trip across anomolies and the like should contact us at
team-cymru@cymru.com.

Thanks,
Rob.
--