Re: IPv6 BGP Peering

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Mon Sep 19 10:00:49 2005

Mark Radabaugh wrote:

What is the state of IPv6 BGP peering with US transit providers?

Questions to sales / tech reps are generally met with "I heard we were
working on something" and that's as far as I have made it so far.
The routing table shows UUNet, Verio, Sprint and a few other transit
providers but I am not having much luck finding contact or setup
information for those providers specific to IPv6.
Uh, the whois6 registry has TONS of info of that sort.

Thanks,
Christian