RE: Calling all NANOG'ers - idea for national hardware price quote registry

  • From: Eric Pylko
  • Date: Sat Sep 17 14:50:15 2005

So your basic line of reasoning is "We can do it because we won't get
caught."? Violating an NDA is violating an NDA. If you don't want to be
bound by one don't sign it.

You can get the Cisco pricing for the New York State contract here:

http://www.ogs.state.ny.us/disclaim/default.asp?url=http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/3/usny/nygov

Of course unless you are a NYS government agency you can't get that
pricing. It also indicates NYS gets 32% off and it shows list price.

-Eric