RE: Calling all NANOG'ers - idea for national hardware price quoteregistry

  • From: Matt Ghali
  • Date: Fri Sep 16 18:59:58 2005

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005, Matt Bazan wrote:

  Now I fully realize that it's not a light matter to put ones job on the
  line for this.  However, I doubt, that in most cases, someone would get
  fired for a first time offense.  And, if worried, start with something
  small.  Bottom line is, the system's never been tested - anonymously.
  Who knows what would happen?  It's all essentially speculation until
  it's tried.

And I am risking my career for you because...?

              The only thing necessary for the triumph
              of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke