rate limiting bandwidth

  • From: Micah McNelly
  • Date: Tue Sep 13 19:37:25 2005

Does anyone have any recommendations concerning hardware rate limiting solutions with extensive API's? I remember packeteer from back in the
day and have been looking at some of their newer solutions that have XML API's. Comments? Alternatives?

I would appreciate any feedback that can be provided.

Thanks,

/m

"I bet the human brain is a kludge." - Marvin Minsky