Re: Computer systems blamed for feeble hurricane response?

  • From: Joseph S D Yao
  • Date: Tue Sep 13 17:37:02 2005

OBTW, this discussion of how SEF tells the difference between SMTP and
telnet is rather beside the point.  Most of what I wrote was, read
RFC 2821.  It's a little different from the RFC 821 that some of us have
always cited, but I believe the points I noted are the same.  AND it's a
bit more OT, I suspect.  ;->

--
Joe Yao