Katrina Recovery Post: techs looking for bandwidth in Bay St. Louis, MS

  • From: Dave Curado
  • Date: Tue Sep 13 17:15:37 2005

Apologies in advance if this posting is not operational enough.

I received a call from a friend who is part of a team who are putting
together some wireless networks in the affected areas.  They are in
need of an internet connection, a link of any kind, in Bay St. Louis, MS.

GPS = N 30 22.375", W 89 26.900"

I was told they can use T1, bundled T1s, wet string, whatever...
If you can supply connectivity to this location, please unicast mail
to me and I will forward contact info.

Thanks very much.