Re: Katrina Network Damage Report

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Mon Sep 12 00:49:58 2005

On 12/09/05, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> wrote:

> And yes, having more addresses means also that every device can turn on
> end-to-end security, which is already an improvement versus today Internet
> with IPv4+NAT.

Jordi, as I told you at APNIC 20, end to end security and host based
security models are not something that are in any way unique to v6,
and end to end security of the connection / transport matters very
little indeed if the hosts at either or both ends of the connection
are compromised.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists@gmail.com)