Re: Multi-6 [WAS: OT - Vint Cerf joins Google]

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Sat Sep 10 14:47:03 2005

On Sep 10, 2005, at 1:58 PM, Christopher L. Morrow wrote:

most likely, but I was really saying: "Do they even NEED PI space?" (for
this discussion, or rather the start of it, I don't think so...
I disagree. (Or, more precisely, I don't think _anyone_ needs v6 space right now 'cause it ain't really used. But assuming you want to use it, Google "needs" is, IMHO.)

Care to explain why you think so?

--
TTFN,
patrick