Re: OT - Vint Cerf joins Google

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Fri Sep 09 14:21:50 2005

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

> I was thinking yesterday that IPv6 evangelization is a good reason,
> specially when recalling that Google asked for a prefix some time ago
> (http://www.ipv6tf.org/news/newsroom.php?id=1001) and something is probably
> being baked there ?

So is the idea that Google adopts IPv6 and then, seeing that a large,
well-trafficked(sp?) website is actually using the technology, lots of
service providers and smaller sites follow suit?

How widespread *is* IPv6 adoption, anyhow?

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek   888-480-4638   PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
Company website: http://JustThe.net/