Re: 12/8 problems?

  • From: Robert E.Seastrom
  • Date: Fri Sep 09 14:12:01 2005

"Israel, David B." <david.b.israel@xo.com> writes:

> Actually, my practical solution to this one is max-prefixing your peers.
> It means you have to watch your peers slow growth, but frankly, you
> should be watching that anyway.

Max-prefix is part of the battle.

A corollary "max-aggregate" where for instance one could say "shut the
connection down if these guys try to announce more than a /14 worth of
space total to me - I don't believe it" would be convenient.

None of this works of course if people don't turn it on though.

                                        ---rob