Re: OT: Yahoo- apparently now an extension of the Chinese govt secretpolice....

  • From: Sean Figgins
  • Date: Wed Sep 07 16:50:09 2005

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Joseph S D Yao wrote:

> So, let's do the logic, as this is a simple schoolchild exercise.

[snip]

> Therefore, if one is in mainland China to do business, then one does not
> have a conscience or a spine.

It is probably that one does not have a conscience, is insane and does not
subscribe to to logical reason...

Personally, I see doing business in China about as logical as, say, giving
430 6th graders laptops with Internet access, and expecting them to pay
attention in the classroom...  Oh, and cutting the sports programs to
afford those laptops.  Man, if someone had given me a laptop in 6th grade,
I would have sold it!

 -Sean