Re: While Bush fiddles, New Orleans dies

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Wed Sep 07 08:37:17 2005

I absolutely am _not_ responsible in any way, shape, or
form, for those messages.

While some of my posts skirt the ever-changing topicality of
the list, you have to admit -- I always send directly from
my webmail account (wouldn't dream of sending from my corporate
account :-)

- ferg

-- Robert E.Seastrom <rs@seastrom.com> wrote:

"Stephen J. Wilcox" <steve@telecomplete.co.uk> writes:

> wheres the ops in this?
>
> dont get me wrong, i'm sympathetic with new orleans and also
> definitely not a bush supporter but this is verging on incitement
> and i dont see the point of the post to here

My guess: someone who doesn't like Paul (and there are plenty of
people who have groused privately about his prolific posting of
current news stories) is trying to make him look bad (or doing a
savage parody, depending on how you look at it) by abusing the
http://www.tribuneinteractive.com/ "mail someone this story" feature.
Look at the headers...  it was obviously sent by tribuneinteractive,
and it's pretty unlike Paul to do something like this.

So that's my hypothesis anyway.  We'll wait till Paul is awake to be
able to confirm or deny it.

                                        ---Rob

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson