SWIP and Rwhois in the Real World

  • From: Crist Clark
  • Date: Tue Sep 06 16:38:57 2005

As best I can tell from ARIN documents, ISP still are supposed to SWIP
or use Rwhois for subassignments of /29 and greater. However, is this
still widely practiced these days? Especially among smaller ISPs?

I know the privacy pros and cons, so I don't seek to start those threads
again. I'm interested in what smaller ISPs are actually doing these days.

Thanks.
--
Crist J. Clark                               crist.clark@globalstar.com
Globalstar Communications                                (408) 933-4387