Re: Overlay maps of fiber routes through Louisiana

  • From: Andre Oppermann
  • Date: Mon Sep 05 08:00:37 2005

Gerry Boudreaux wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have any links, maps, etc, that shows an overview of which fiber
> providers traverse Louisiana, touching Baton Rouge, which do not have eastbound
> paths dependant on New Orleans facilities?
I am not looking for exact routes, yet.

I know the general one that was generated for the state in 2002.
This is classified information since 9/11 to prevent terrorist from devastating
the communications infrastructure of the USA?  Everybody's blind these days and
without vital information for non-terrorist events.

--
Andre